AppFog Goes GA – Gets Some Love
The response to the announcement of AppFog’s launch into general availability and our breakthrough, game-changing pricing plan for AppFog has been tremendous.
Already, thousands of developers have signed up and deployed thousands of new apps in the last 4 days. Thank you all so much! We have worked hard to produce the simplest, most powerful, and affordable PaaS for developers available, and it is enormously satisfying to see fellow developers loving what we’re doing here at AppFog.
We wanted to share what some of you are saying about AppFog:
You make us blush!
Seriously — it’s this sort of response that makes us do what we do.
Of course, you’re not the only ones who seem to think that AppFog is pretty badass. Some of the folks in the media and analyst world agree with you:
- “AppFog abstracts the complexity of Cloud” – TechCrunch
- “If AppFog really can move applications from cloud to cloud as advertised, it will be a huge draw” – GigaOM
- “Well, frankly I’m excited” – Ben Kepes
- “AppFog should play an important role in the PaaS market going forward” – TalkinCloud
- “When it’s the leading cloud cross-platform that becomes generally available, you can’t really not sit up and take notice” – JaxEnter
Needless to say… there are more than a few smiles here in Portland over this feedback.
So now it’s time for us to earn the love. We’re fixing issues as they come up, and we’ve been gathering input from you all on the future features and services you want to see in AppFog.
We’ve only just begun. There are a few more tricks up our sleeves!
We can’t wait.